Apollo Nida has found himself right back behind prison bars after being released to a halfway house just days ago.
Apollo was released from Fort Dix Federal Correctional Institute in New Jersey earlier this month and assigned to a halfway house located in Philadelphia, PA. However, it appears that Apollo has violated the technical conditions of his release, as he has been apprehended and placed back behind bars.
According to The Blast Apollo was given a strict set of rules to follow in order to remain in the halfway house. At this time it is not clear exactly which rule Apollo violated, but it is clear that the violation was enough to get him thrown right back into prison.
Apollo was taken into custody at the Philadelphia Federal Court House and is currently being held at the Philadelphia Detention Center according to updated records. He could be detained until his release date of October 15, 2019.
Typical Halfway House Rules
- You must stay sober. Drug and alcohol use is not allowed, and you’re subject to random drug testing.
- You must contribute to the house by doing chores.
- No fighting or violence toward other residents.
- No stealing or destroying another resident’s property.
- You must adhere to a curfew.
- You may be required to interview for jobs if you don’t already have one.
There are also strict rules regarding visitors to the facility, which Apollo and his girlfriend Sherien Al Mufti would have been expected to follow.
Which rule do you think Apollo violated? Leave a comment and let me know!
BTW, I will be back to making videos very, very soon! I appreciate your support!