fbpx

Share this article to start a conversation!

Monique Samuels former friend, GiGi, who was featured on a previous season of The Real Housewives of Potomac went live after the RHOP reunion and spilled even more tea.

She said she was bound by a cease and desist, but she still had some things to get off her chest.

From her narrative it seems that Candiace was not willing to gang up on Monique with her, but Charisse seemed to be open to the idea. She also talks about Monique inappropriately dancing with her physical trainer, which she recorded on her phone and still has on VIDEO.

Check it out:

What do you think about GiGi’s accusations? Leave a comment and share your thoughts!

9 thoughts on “Monique’s Ex Best Friend GiGi Goes Live & Spills Tea About The Trainer and more!

• December 23, 2020 at 8:13 pm

First of all where do I start I love you Gigi Yes girl everything you said I feel like you spoke the truth No good friend will ever speak ill of their friend if that’s your bestie like you said you saw something to file about to happen so you reach out to your brother Monique’s husband totally understandable I would have done the same thing You weren’t wrong at all Monique was just was court in a lie and couldn’t get out of it so she cut you off playing the simple to make her husband feel better honestly I think she needs to be fired from the show maybe she will come back down to reality and give you a call Friends like that who needs enemies.

• December 25, 2020 at 2:12 am

Real friends don’t spill old dirt about a “so called” friend when you are angry or not speaking. You definitely don’t want to ever talk to her again.

• December 25, 2020 at 10:32 pm

Exactly! She was NEVER her friend….Not being friends anymore shouldn’t make you an enemy, if you were truly ever friends. The fact that she reached out to people that Monique didn’t deal with to share that experience, tells it all.

• December 29, 2020 at 3:34 am

I agree with you. I’m not here to bash no one. Looking at the facts. GIgi you said how your friendship with the Samuel’s was like a brother and sister relationship. The problem I have with what you said was when Monique was out at the club and she was drinking a little too much. You stated you recorded the incident to show her the next day. Now the next day came and gone and you’re still holding on to the video. You’re pretending to be her friend holding on a video that can damage her family. God is not an author of confusion and with that being said you wanted to damage her relationship with her husband. You’re speaking softly trying to be a victim and I see you’re the reason for this mess. Especially if you’re her friend and this did happen the last thing I want to come out is this mess. Now that you have come out to speak about her and your friendship I think you was never Monique’s friend because my friends and even ex-friends have secrets until today which have never be revealed. Mad or not I would’ve never spoke of this mess. You’re wrong for this Gigi

• December 27, 2020 at 2:04 pm

Current Friends that become ex-friends like GiGi who needs enemies. It is irrelevant on rather she telling the truth or not but she appear to be thirsty and the relationship was transactional. A true friend do not no matter what the current status of the relationship run thier mouth like that. Taking pictures!!!!! Talking to Chris!!! REALLY!!!! MEN DO NOT DO THAT SHIT!!!!! UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL MEN EVER DO WHAT GIGI JUST DID. I HOPE HER CURRENT FRIENDS TAKE NOTICE. KEEP HER AT A DISTANCE AND DO NOT SHARE YOUR BUSINESS.
      #GIRLCODEVIOLATION

• December 25, 2020 at 1:49 am

Is there a cliff notes version? She was taking too long

• December 26, 2020 at 1:20 pm

Real friends take shit to the grave, what you did was wrong.

• December 27, 2020 at 11:29 am

In MY opinion, she’s a bit too animated in her proclamation of being the “savior” friend. I think she was down for whatever Monique was paying for. And more importantly, a REAL friend doesn’t “spill the tea”, publicly. Messy is as messy does, in MY opinion.

• December 27, 2020 at 11:58 pm

She is messy AF and sound like she’s on drugs. Look like it too‼️ Hater in Action never was a friend to Monique. There are things that you don’t say or do once a friendship has ended. This clown 🤡 is bitter.