fbpx

Share this article to start a conversation!

Tamar Braxton was reportedly found unconscious by her boyfriend David Adefeso on the evening of Thursday, July 16.

The Blast reports,

Tamar Braxton was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital after being found unresponsive and sources believe it was a possible suicide attempt.

According to sources, Tamar was staying at the Ritz Carlton Residences in Downtown Los Angeles, near LA Live, with her boyfriend David Adefeso.

We’re told David found Tamar “unresponsive” and called 911 to report his girlfriend had been drinking and taken an unknown amount of prescription pills. Sources say he believed it was a possible suicide attempt.

Sources say ambulances arrived at the hotel and have transported the reality star to California hospital in Downtown L.A.

LAPD confirmed to The Blast, they received a call around 9:45 P.M. in regard to a 43-year-old female who had a medical emergency listed as a “possible overdose.” Officers are following the woman to the hospital for further investigation.

UPDATE: A spokesperson for Tamar Braxton told the media “Tamar has had a very tough and emotional day — more information will be coming in the next few days. Please pray for her.”

Please, please pray for Tamar Braxton! It is not clear if she is in a medically induced coma or if she is unconscious as a result of the overdose. Let’s pray God bring her through this!!

6 thoughts on “UPDATE: Tamar Braxton Found Unconscious & Rushed To The Hospital In Possible Attempt To Take Her Own Life

• July 17, 2020 at 10:23 am

I hope that Tamar Braxton will be ok. I am praying for her, and her family. God bless everyone. Be safe everybody.

• July 17, 2020 at 1:42 pm

Father God it’s in the mighty name of Jesus Christ we say thankyou…Father God touch,heal and deliver and set free through the mighty power of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name I pray Amen…(This prayer is for Tamar Braxton)The enemy has TRIED IT TAMAR AND DONT LET THE ENEMY WIN🙏😇

• July 17, 2020 at 5:00 pm

Life can’t be that bad for anybody to want to take your own life. Apparently she lost her way from God. I hope and pray that she pulls through this and gets help.

• July 20, 2020 at 9:15 pm

Father God in the mighty name of Jesus I pray she is healed from the top if her head down to the soles of her feet. I pray that her family all come together ,let go all the bitterness and pray for her I pray they be encouraged, I pray for her parents to be strong and not stop praying, but pray without ceasing and help Tamar through this and I pray she seeks help from you God and you only Thank you in Hesus name I pray. Amen.