fbpx

Pastor John Gray EVICTED From Redemption Church Building

Share this article to start a conversation!

Larry Reid reported:

Now this is what has happened: They have not paid the $26,000 per month.
As of November 26th, 2019, John Gray and the Relentless Church have been evicted.
I’ll repeat it: John Gray and the Relentless Church have been evicted for non-payment of a lease agreement and running the church’s reputation and the money into a hole. This happened November 27th.
They must be out of the church by December 31st. This is [absolutely] ridiculous.

Get the details on what bills are NOT being paid:

READ  Jeannie Mai Stirs Controversy By Claiming "Racism Is NOT A Hierarchy"

7 thoughts on “Pastor John Gray EVICTED From Redemption Church Building

• January 5, 2020 at 8:35 am

Relentless is currently having service at the location where they allegedly is supposed to be evicted / ejected from. I’m live streaming on YouTube right now.

• February 13, 2020 at 3:28 pm

How in the world did this happen? You driving in an expensive vehicle but fail to pay mortgage, that’s crazy.

• February 15, 2020 at 8:25 pm

Let’s get all the facts please. I believe they are good people thrust into the spot light. It’s always going to be the devil trying to jump in when God shines.his light on you. Be blessed and this to shall pass.

• May 2, 2020 at 11:24 am

You really don’t know what your talking about. People need to stop putting there MOUTH ON GOD’S ANOINTED.

• May 7, 2020 at 9:40 pm

If he were God’s annointed he would not have acted the way that he has acted.

• October 4, 2020 at 9:55 pm

John Gray still there 10/04/2020

• December 7, 2020 at 9:08 pm

All I’m going to say is that we need to pray for the brother cuz these are hardened critical times to deal with and sometime when you get that high a person may need to be humbled whether it’s true or not it’s still serious slander so I pray that he should repent as a child of God if I slander him what makes me any different than what he’s accused of doing there is no difference so I pray that the most high God will intercede in his life that he should repent allow yourself to be humble and just keep it going